WHO? Builds upon Tim Kane’s 22-plus years as a full-time career newspaper journalist/editorial manager, teacher and non-profit org publicity/marketing guru.
WHAT? Wolf Swamp Media offers a full service, multi-faceted approach to corporate, small business and non-profit internal and external marketing/publicity.
WHERE? Serves anywhere telecommuting in the continental US, and specializes locally in the Greater Worcester and Central Massachusetts region.
WHEN? Wolf Swamp Media is available seven days a week to assist with accessing the region’s print, radio, television and online media as well as internal clients and prospectives.
WHY? Wolf Swamp Media is not a giant marketing firm or freelancer with a flashy marketing degree you never heard of before. The firm draws inspiration from its own extensive experiences in these fields and the knowledge and vast networks developed over decades.
- press release composition and editing both in print/digital formats
- speech writing
- press conferences and media event coordination
- product and promotions announcements
- print and e-newsletter creation and management
- advertisement design for print, web and radio
- crisis media management consulting
- Social media development and website creation and management
- in-house publicity coaching